Monday, June 29, 2009

Nostalgic



It is funny that as my wedding day approaches, although I look to the future with my new husband, I also look to the past with fond memories. I have been remembering some very good times from my childhood and sometimes miss it very much. I miss not having any responsibility and not knowing what stress even meant. I miss getting summers off and not having to work or go to school. I miss just getting to play soccer and worry about school.

But then I think of the life I am getting to live and the places I am going and I get excited. I know everything has piled up lately and I have been completely overwhelmed, at times feeling like I am drowning in responsibility, but I can see the finish line. I am almost at the end now and just feel an overwhelming urge to be done for a while. After this weekend all I need to worry about is school and work and being the best wife I can be.

I am so happy with where I am going but at times I can't help but look back and remember where I came from.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of you and ryan! it will be a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete