Thursday, June 11, 2009

Done!

I am finally done with Spring Quarter and I couldn't feel better! This was a really tough quarter with work and the wedding planning needing to get done but I finally finished and am ecstatic! John and I are both done now but while he gets the rest of the summer off of school, I only have 10 days until I have to get back into it.

It is going to be a really busy time though. In just over a week is the engagement party that my fabulous aunt and uncle and two of my brides maids are throwing me. I am so excited to get to see my family and have John meet a lot of them for the first time. then in 23 days I will officially be married a I don't know how I could possibly be any happier. And while I don't get to go on a honeymoon right away because of school, I do get to go on one in August to Victoria, Canada. This is such a busy time in my life but I have to remember to sit back once in a while and just enjoy because I will never be going through this again. Sometimes I really have to remind myself of that when I am feeling overwhelmed and am ready to just throw in the towel. I don't think I could have gotten through all of this if it weren't my family and my future in-laws. Thanks guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment