Thursday, June 18, 2009

End of the Quarter!


John and I have finished our finals and ended spring quarter on a high note. For the 3rd quarter in a row, John and I have made the Dean's List. This means that we have made the year long Dean's List. We are both ecstatic about this as it seemed like an especially long and arduous 3 months. John was really stressed because he had a very full load but he was very successful.

Fortunately, we have our wedding to look forward to which is only 16 days from today. Our engagement party is also this weekend and I am so excited to get my family again! My Aunt and Uncle are so great for throwing it for us and I have 2 fantastic cousins that I am so thankful for!!!

We will get back from Oregon just in time to go back to school on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment