Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wedding Invitations

I have been having the hardest time finding the perfect wedding invitations for my wedding. I have looked at all of David's Bridals selection and none of them seem to fit. I have also looked at Costco and other online wedding invitation stores and nothing seems to be what I am looking for. I have ordered sample invitations from several different places and I haven't really liked any of them yet. I'm excited though because John and I are going to the Paper Zone this weekend in Tukwilla to look at more invitations. These invitations are going to be more difficult because we will have to make them ourselves but from the different ideas I have seen, I think we may have finally found the store! Hopefully this is it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment