Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Food Tasting

So last weekend, I was able to go to my cousin Nick's wedding reception in Pasco, WA. The reception was beautiful and it was so nice to see everyone and to meet my cousin's new wife Cris and her wonderful family. It was especially fantastic to see my cousin Marcus whom I will not be seeing for quite some time.
While we were in Pasco, my parents and I went to do a food tasting for my wedding reception. I had no idea what to expect because obviously, I had never done one before. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the overall atmosphere of the restaraunt. Everyone was so nice and were so willing to answer all of our questions... and there were a lot! And at the end of the food tasting, they packed all of the extra food and sent it home with us. Which of course we forgot at my grandparents house!

So the menu goes like this: Chicken Dijon
Beef Tips
Cheesy potatoes
Greek Salad
Italian Pasta Salad
Green Salad
Fruit Display

Hopefully even the pickiest eater can find something to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment