Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Dean's List!

This may not seem like such a big deal to some people, but to me, it is very exciting! I have always done alright in my classes but nothing ever really impressive. Since I have been dating John, he has inspired me to work harder and to not accept mediocrity on anything I do anymore. I have been working much harder and my grades have definitely improved over the last year. Well last quarter was a big change for both John and me because we both started going to new schools. He started going to the University of Washington and I started at Central Washington University. Unbelievably, I just found out that all of the hard work and countless hours we spent on homework and class has paid off and we BOTH made it on the Dean's List for our respective schools! YAY for us!

And as a side note, we found our invitations but they were definitely not from the Paper Zone!

1 comment: