Friday, April 10, 2009

Suits!

Last weekend was a very exciting step in the right direction for our wedding. The boys finally got their suits ordered and two of them have even been fitted. As of right now, John and Anibal have both had their suits fitted just for them and are being altered as we speak. Unfortunately, they didn't have Ryan and Jacob's sizes in stock so they had to special order them. They will get fitted once their suits have arrived. This was also a monumental day because my mom finally met John's dad and my brothers finally met John's brother Jacob. Everyone seemed to get along really well and my mom really liked John's dad. Thank goodness! I love both my family and my new extended family and I'm so happy that they seemingly get along so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment