Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Pay Off!!!

Those busy days have payed off because I just got my final grades and for the first time in my college career, I got straight A's! My GPA for this quarter was a 4.0! I didn't think this was possible at the beginning of the quarter because I had 5 classes but I proved myself wrong (thank goodness) and aced all of my classes. I can only be thankful for breaks between quarters because I was at the end of my rope with a long drop at the bottom.
Now I can look forward to next quarter which will hopefully be a little less busy since my wedding is getting so close. I was able to put wedding planning on the back burner last quarter but I do not have that luxury anymore since the wedding is only 3 1/2 months away.
In preparation for our impending marriage, John and I have gotten an apartment that is close to both of our families and to school. It's very exciting because it is a first for both of us. We get to move in on April 18th but only John will live there at first. I will move in with him once we are married. We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I'm impressed, I never managed straight As-ever. An apartment is also exciting-yeah!

    ReplyDelete